It's been raining a lot here, but a few weeks ago we had one day that was perfect! The sun was out and warm. The sky was clear and we just needed to get OUT!
See, days like that are rare (even here in California) at this time of year,
so we kidnapped Daddy and raced to the beach!
The problem was days the days were getting shorter and we got there just before sunset.
Still the water was nice and any time you can be at the beach is a good time!
Mama and Tommy stayed by the blanket mostly--they don't like being cold.
So, it was up to Daddy, Audrey, and me to enjoy the huge waves! It was heaven!
Even whenAudrey got pretty cold, she just could't stay away from those waves!
And who could blame her? She takes after me!
In the end, Tommy caved and came down too.
All too soon the sun was gone
and I only had time to throw the frisbee a few times before we had to go home.
Daddy always says the beach helps him relax and makes him happy.
I guess I take after him.
Wow Brady! Your mom is a great photographer. I love the beach more than any other place - maybe we could together next time I visit. Love you Brady!!!
ReplyDelete