Friday, December 28, 2012

Christmas!

I have noticed that Christmas is a great time for parties. There seems to be a lot of them.

The first Christmas party this year was the church party. 

 Tommy and I both got to get up with the Primary and sing Christmas Primary songs.
I sang a little. Tommy was scared and didn't sing at all.

 We didn't get costumes, though. They didn't have enough for everyone, but with our Christmas sweaters, Tommy and I looked pretty good!

 There was dinner at the party too and it was all right, but the desserts were better. 
I ate lots of cookies.

 The best part of all was meeting Santa. 
I told him what a wanted for Christmas (a toy penguin) and he gave me a candy cane!!!

 Then we had another party on Christmas Eve. 
The family came over and we ate a big, beautiful dinner. 
And then we sang songs (and whistled songs too--our Christmas Crackers came with whistles inside!)

 We opened presents and stockings from the Grandparents. 
I gave Grandma and Grandpa a book about rainbows and I think they liked it very much.

All the uncles and Aunties were there. 
Did you know Aunt Barb is having a baby soon? She's having a little girl.
Aunt Karren is having a baby too--a little boy.
Hurray for new cousins!

 Christmas morning was the best party of all, though. 
The hardest part was waiting for Audrey to wake up...she took forever! 
When she finally came out, we did stockings (mine is the gold one in the middle!)

Then we opened the presents around the tree. 
We got hula hoops, legos, beyblades, and lots of other things!
And when that was over, we packed up and went to Uncle Stu and Aunt Barb's house to eat, watch movies, and play games.

What a great Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment