Friday, November 30, 2012

Thanksgiving!

This is my favorite holiday! I mean, Christmas and Halloween are awesome, but Thanksgiving is the best for me. Mmmmm...so much food!

We had a big dinner and Aunt Karren made the table so pretty!

It was a big table too--eleven people sat at it! I didn't know we even KNEW that many people!

See? And Tommy, and Audrey, and I didn't even get to sit at the big table! We sat at a little table nearby I was unhappy about it at first, but Mama made it pretty too and the food was still very tasty.

My favorite thing to eat was probably the rainbow jello. I had five helpings of it! Aunt Barb and Uncle Stu made it (Aunt Barb also made the pumpkin pies--my next favorite thing!)

We had such a wonderful dinner! And then we watched Charlie Brown's Thanksgiving and went on a nice long walk! What a great day!

Happy Thanksgiving!

No comments:

Post a Comment