We had a wonderful Halloween this year!! It's one of my favorite holidays!
The first thing you do when it's Halloween is go to a Pumpkin Patch.
The one we went to this year was super fancy! There were six or seven bouncy houses and slides, like this one. They were all race cars and Lightning McQueen! Tommy and I were the only kids there that night and we had SO much fun!
Tommy liked jumping mostly, but I liked the slides best. I went down all of them many times--even the really high ones! I am super brave when it comes to fun!
Can you tell which one is me?
This was when I climbed up on top of one of the bouncy houses. I'm not sure it was allowed, but I thought I was so clever for figuring out how to get up there!
When we were worn out from all the bouncing, we got to pick out our pumpkins. Daddy gave us a ride to bring them to the car--it was SO fun!
I LOVE HALLOWEEN!!!
Then, a few days before Halloween, we had Family Home Evening and carved our pumpkins. It was a terrible mess, but lots and lots of fun!
My pumpkin was especially scary. Mama drew the picture just the way I asked her to (I wanted it to look like a zombie!) and Daddy carved it for me.
It was so spooky and scary and just exactly what I wanted!
You know what else? I got to wear my costume to school on Halloween! It was great! All the kids paraded around the school and we got popcorn hands (clear plastic gloves filled with popcorn and candy corn) and I got my face painted!
And in case you were wondering, I was a skeleton for Halloween! I glowed the dark and everything! Tommy was a baby dragon. (Audrey was a bear--you can see her in the picture below holding hands with Uncle Stu!)
This is us from the Neighborhood Halloween Party! It started with a BBQ and a costume contest (which I DIDN'T win <sad face>), then we had a parade up and down the streets walking behind a firetruck and finished with Trick-or-Treating!!!
Daddy and Uncle Stu took us Trick or Treating, while Mama and Aunt Barb gave out candy to the kids who were running around with buckets and bags (they even gave some to us!)
Everything was fun and we got LOADS of candy!
Happy Halloween!

No comments:
Post a Comment