On my last birthday, you might remember, I got a new bike with training wheels. I loved it, but soon I noticed a lot of my friends could ride without training wheels. My friend Emma Farrell is a year older than me, but I'm bigger, and she can ride a two-wheeler!
So, Daddy and I decided it was time for me to learn how to do it too!
So, last weekend Daddy took the training wheels off my little red bike. Then we brought the whole family to a nearby park and, while Mama and the little ones played on the playground, Daddy and I went onto the grass.
Mama wasn't sure about riding on the grass, but I liked it. There was a little hill, so I could coast down and if I fell (which only happened once or twice) the grass was nice and soft to catch me!
As you can see...I DID IT!!!!
We practiced lots on the grass and I got better and better!
Soon, Daddy said we were ready to try riding on the path.
I was a lot more nervous and I didn't do as well.
Yeah, I fell.
But I didn't get hurt or anything. I was just a little scared.
I love riding my bike, and since that day at the park, I've been practicing in the back yard. I get better every day!
Thank you for helping me, Daddy! I love you!
Yay Brady! You're such a big boy riding all by yourself! Look at you go! Next time we come visit you'll have to show us how you ride. :)
ReplyDeleteAlright Brady, very adventurous. I hope you enjoy many years on your bike. I ride mine often. Maybe we could ride together sometime.
ReplyDelete