Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Back to School

I started Kindergarten at Nesbit Elementary School in Belmont on August 29, 2012. 

I was super excited! I had a new backpack (with Bumblebee the Transformer on it!), a new sweatshirt, a yummy snack, and my hair combed nice and smooth. I was Ready!
Mom took lots of pictures and made me eat breakfast (though I was too excited to eat more than a few bites). She packed my snack (only healthy foods--sweet things aren't allowed) and made me wear my sweatshirt (it's a pirate sweatshirt!!)
It was only MY first day of school, but everyone ready and wanted to be in the pictures. Tommy starts school next month and he gets some pictures then too. 
When everyone was ready, we walked. We walk every day because the school is so close. Sometimes I walk with my friend Emma and her mom, which is really fun!
This is me with my teacher, Mrs. Rothe. We are in room 2. She is very nice and when Emma was in kindergarten, she had Mrs. Rothe too! 
Yes, I really like school. I only go for half a day, but we have a lot of fun! I'm learning to read, you know, and I could teach you! 
"I like to read...I'm an egghead!"

1 comment:

  1. Brady - I love seeing pictures of you at your school. I hope you learn stuff that makes you happy and enjoy your friends. You are a smart boy!

    ReplyDelete