Now, this happened a few months ago, but I guess I forgot to blog about it!
In August, all of the Lyle family (Uncles, Aunts, Cousins, Grandparents, and all!) came to celebrate Nana's birthday! First they gave all the kids blue shirts with our names on them! Then we had a picnic and took lots of pictures.
This is one of all the great-grandkids sitting around, and on, Nana! That's me in the back on the right--I'm holding Audrey! (Yeah, I am such a big boy!)
Then we played games all morning. We played with plastic swords and chased each other, and Uncle Cameron, around and around the park!
Then we had a treasure hunt and got to be pirates! Tommy and I still have our pirate hats!
After the picnic, we all took naps or, in my case, quiet time, then we all met again at a big restaurant for Nana's big birthday dinner!
There was cake and candles and everything!
It was so fun to see family and have such a great day!
The next day we played with our cousin Barrett all morning at our house before everyone went home again. I wish they didn't have to live so far away, but it is super fun to see them when they come!
Happy birthday, Nana!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment