Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Look out Kindergarten!

Now that I am five, I get to go to kindergarten! Mom and I have been working like crazy to get me ready. And now we're here! School starts tomorrow!

We had to do all this paperwork (I even had to sign some of them!) and I had to get shots (five of them!) I have a backpack (Transformers Bumblebee!) and new clothes, and I've even met my teacher...Mrs. Rothe. She is amazingly great!
Mom says I am getting so big. She told me she likes to come in late and night and watch me and Tommy sleep. She says she can't believe how big her first baby has gotten. Ha! I AM pretty big now!
I love music (singing songs I know and songs I've made up), reading (well, having books read to me. I can't wait to read them by myself!), running, soccer, baseball, swimming, making new friends, drawing, making up stories, and playing with "my best friend...Tommy!" Audrey is great too, but she's my little sister--someone to take care of and protect. "She is so pretty and I love her."

Other favorite things...the color red, anything with beef in it (steak is the best though), "cream-in-the-middle" popsicles, my stuffed animals (cuddly bug, ducky, and Perry the Platypus--among others), the poem "Winkin', Blinkin', and Nod", the book "Russell the Sheep", the movie "Wall-E", vanilla (or "White") ice cream, and all things superheroes!
I am so ready for Kindergarten! I had a great summer--swimming lessons, visiting Reno (to see a rodeo!), camping, running in the sprinklers, and eating loads of watermelon and popsicles! But school is going to be SO fun! I've already met some of my future friends. The boys I've met so far are Gabriel (sad though, because he is not in my class!) and Oscar (who IS in my class and will sit next to me every day!)


1 comment:

  1. Have fun at school Brady! I can't believe you are all grown up and in Kindergarten already either! Love you all lots!

    ReplyDelete