I get up with the sun and have a light breakfast (chex and some fruit). I like morning cartoons and cuddling on the couch until I feel like getting dressed.
I am developing a sense of style and I decide what I wear every day. I like bright colors, fuzzy pants, and my 'prince' coat.
My favorite thing to do is go for walks with Daddy. We walk together every Sunday and explore the area around our town. It's great to be with Daddy--just him and me.
Mommy says I am getting so big and long. She says I'm all arms and legs and she doesn't know where I get all my energy.My closest friends are Emma F., Thomas B., Laney P., and Olivia Z. I know how to count to 20 and write my name (I write it on everything!). I like pirates, cowboys, trucks, robots, flying, and the color red. I make up songs all the time (most popular around our house is the La La Gregord song).
Come and see my Blog any time for stories, pictures, and all my latest adventures!
Love you new blog and the pictures! You are getting so big! I can't wait to come and see you soon too!
ReplyDelete