
Pop and Yaya are coming to OUR house this weekend! Hooray!
Mom says they are coming to see Audrey get blessed (still not sure what this is), but I know better--they miss me. They are coming to play with me (and Tommy, I guess).
I know because last time they came, they played with Tommy and me. They brought presents, stayed all day, and then read us stories for bedtime.
They can't be coming to see Audrey. I mean, she's cute and I love her, but she doesn't do anything. She isn't any fun yet. She doesn't know what presents are, she can't play games, and she doesn't listen when you read her a book.
See? I'm a lot more interesting than a baby. So is Tommy. Pop and Yaya will have fun playing with us. I can't wait!
What a great photo - reminds me how much we enjoyed reading with you!
ReplyDelete