Monday, August 15, 2011

My Princess Flower

You probably know all about her, but I have to dedicate at least one post to my darling little sister--"Audrey Karren Princess Flower Lyle". She's very little and has no idea how much we all love her.

Did you know, when she was born I went to the hospital to visit her? "She looked like a rectangle. And a circle." No one understands what I mean when I say that, but she did!
I adore Audrey. Every time I see her I have to pause whatever I'm doing to say hi and talk to her for a while. "She's so cute!" I tell her everything about all kinds of things: shoes, toys, books, trees, rocks, toothbrushes--everything!

She smiles at me (she didn't used to know how to smile--she's good at it now) and I love it! I also love it when she holds my finger, and makes silly faces, and burps really loud. She's so pretty and silly and cute!

I'm proud of my sister and I'm going to help her figure everything out. Like, "when she gets big, I'm going to teach her how to walk."

I'll be the best big brother to my little Princess Flower.

No comments:

Post a Comment