Tuesday, May 22, 2012

The Many Faces of ME...Part 2

Here's more of silly, fabulous, crazy me!

This is the face I make when Mom asks me to smile for the camera. I love using my whole mouth to express my joy!

This is me showing off my muscles. Oh yeah, I am THAT strong!

See? Even Audrey was impressed! She thinks I'm the best thing ever!

Here I am being excited, but trying to hold it in. I don't actually make this face very often--I don't see a need for holding my feelings inside, but I like making this face for fun. Ha ha!

This is me scared! I am scared of only a few things, really--bees, spiders, ants, nightmares, and the idea of being left all alone.

That's my worst nightmare ever--my family leaving me all alone forever. 
Oooooh, I really don't like that one!

And, finally, I have this face. I have to admit, I have no idea why I made this face or what it means, but it turned out pretty funny, didn't it?

Ha ha! I love my silly faces!

1 comment:

  1. A born actor! Love your handsome face no matter what expression

    ReplyDelete