Wednesday, May 9, 2012

And Now I Am 5!

Come on, Everyone, sing along with me now! 

Happy Birthday to me! Happy Birthday to me! Happy Birthday dear Brady! 
Happy Birthday to ME!
That's right, World! The Magnificent Bradley is now 5! You may all cheer and sing and give me chocolate cake (with chocolate icing and a cherry on top) with vanilla ice cream on the side.

And don't forget the presents.

Like my brand new two-wheeler bike! Complete with training wheels. 

Daddy surprised me with it at breakfast and even stayed home for a few minutes to help me ride it the first time!

Oh, yeah. And Tommy's birthday is coming up too. He's turning 3. That's pretty cool. I like sharing my parties with him. He's my best friend, after all.

Today, the day after my real birthday, I had a party at school. I've been looking forward to having a birthday at school all year long!


(Mama forgot the camera, silly Mama, so this is the only picture from right after we got home from the party. Mama says she's very sorry.)

At my party, everyone got pizza and a party hat and a cupcake. I got to sit in the birthday seat. I also got to choose who sat next to me at the table. I told my teacher I wanted Johnny (my best school friend) on my left, and I wanted Tommy on my right. 

Everyone sang to both of us, Tommy and me, and we both got to blow out candles.

Tommy and I are having a fun birthday week together!

No comments:

Post a Comment