Thursday, April 26, 2012

The Many Faces of ME...Part 1

I am a man of many faces...and names, and plans, and stories, and songs.

One of my favorite things to do is display my different 'selves'. 
I go crazy when Mom pulls out the camera.

Lucky you--you get to see ALL of me,
but only a few at a time.

My cleverness would overwhelm you.

So, to begin, sometimes I am...
a Monster!
(Tommy likes to be scared by the Brady Monster, but Audrey cries. 
It's 'cause she's a baby. Everything scares her!)
a Smarty-pants!
(Ha ha! Mom says that all the time. It's funny because it doesn't make sense! 
My pants are not smart and they are not made of Smarty candies. Mom's are so weird.)
a Very Reverent Boy.
(This is what I look like in Primary and when I pray. 
I have trouble being Reverent most of the time, but I know Heavenly Father likes me to be quiet and listen sometimes.)

Stay tuned. 

I have LOTS more!

2 comments:

  1. Wow, your monster does look scarey, and good job with the reverent arms. Miss you sweet Brady!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Brady! You are a good actor! Love you!

    ReplyDelete