I play soccer. And I LOVE it! I started a few months ago and Mama says I'm already pretty good. I know you can't use your hands (it took me a few weeks to get that rule down) and I know how to stop it with my foot.

I am learning from Coach Shawn. He's silly. He wears a funny hat, he pretends his hand hurts when I give him five, and sometimes he doesn't know his own name (but I think he does that to make us laugh). Like I said, silly, but he knows how to play soccer all right.

I played in the fall, before Christmas. That's when I learned all the basic rules. This year I'm learning dribbling, kicking with the inside of my foot, and keeping the ball inside the yellow line--ooo, that last one is really hard.

Tommy likes to play too, but he's too little. I'M the big boy around here.

My favorite thing about soccer is running around with new friends. I love running and I love playing with other kids. Kicking the ball around is pretty fun too.
My least favorite thing has to be wearing shin-guards. I hate them! They make my legs itch and they're hard to get on and off. Today I finally announced I was wearing them outside my socks. Best idea ever!
Soccer is a blast. I had to tell you about it before I told about Christmas. Anyway, I still have to find the pictures. Ha ha!
Wow Brady! You are a real soccer player! You look just like your dad did when he played soccer.
ReplyDeleteLove you!