Happy Thanksgiving! It's a yummy holiday. but there's not much to it. And I mostly mean the decorating.

This is all I did for Thanksgiving. Not much, but he's great, right? I did most of him--he's got a great mustache. I love scarecrows!

Halloween was a lot more interesting to decorate for. See our spooky spider walkway? Tommy was so scared he wouldn't go down it without me! He doesn't like being scared like I do.

This is our Halloween flag. Mom made it exactly the way I wanted it. It kept us safe from monsters on Halloween night. "They see their picture on the flag and they know they are scared away because we know what they look like."

And, of course, we had pumpkins and a skeleton. I just loved Halloween!
Tomorrow we are decorating for Christmas. Mom says I'll really like this holiday--maybe even more than Halloween. That's hard to imagine, but we'll just have to see...
Wow what a perfectly spooky tunnel! Can't wait for you to come to my house and play in the snow!!!
ReplyDelete