Happy Halloween! So far, this is absolutely my favorite holiday! Dressing up--candy--parties--candy--spooky songs--candy--games--candy...

I love the dressing up part, for sure. At our Ward Halloween party I was Spiderman.

I wasn't allowed to wear my mask, so Mom painted on my face--a spider and a web.

Then, today, my school had a big party and my family got to come. Tommy and I switched costumes. I was Peter Pan and he was Spiderman!

Princess Flower was an angel! Doesn't she look beautiful! All the little girls in my class loved her. The swarmed around her all the time and Audrey loved it!

After snack, Boswick the Clown came. He did magic, made balloons, and told jokes.

I laughed and laughed, but Tommy was scared! Audrey just slept, silly girl. At the end Boswick gave everyone a balloon. Mine looks like a dog. Tommy's is a pumpkin.

The last part of the party was a parade around the school. This is me walking with Nethra. She's my sweetheart and "she likes me a
lot!" She wears pretty dresses and "gives me slimey kisses."

Tommy liked the parade part, but the whole time he asked about the clown and and said, "The clown fuuuunny. Want the clown again." I guess he wasn't as scared as I thought.
So far the day has been fun, but I'm really excited for tonight. There's going to be a big party with a fire truck and then we'll go trick-or-treating. After all, "Halloween is for the night and the dark. Halloween is not for the day!"
You and Tommy look awesome in your costumes!
ReplyDeleteIt's really fun to see you with your school friends. You look great as both Spidey and Peter Pan. Love you!
ReplyDelete