Thursday, April 5, 2012

Friends

I have lots of friends. Some are real (like Thomas, Emma, Byron, and Johnny). Some are not so real (my Buddies and Jenny), but I like to pretend they are real.

My Buddies are my fingers. Yes, they've been around for a while and I mostly talk to them in the car. I get kind of lonely in the back of the car all by myself.

Jenny is my friend at school. I talk about her at home a lot and say I'm going to marry her, but I only see her at school. I have lots of boys to play with at school (Johnny, Milo, and Carter). But sometimes, when the real girls won't play with me, Jenny keeps me company. I don't understand why "the girls in my class don't like me"--I like everybody. Actually, some of them 'like me' (Nethra and Angelica), but I don't want girls who kiss me all the time! I wants girls who are my friends!

I have lots of pretend friends, but you know what? There are some places where I don't need pretend friends--Grandma and Grandpa's house, church, and at home. I have more than enough friends when I'm with my family.
See? I have a brother and a sister, a Mama and a Daddy. What else could a boy want?

1 comment: