Saturday, March 17, 2012

Feeling Better


I've been really sick for a while, but I didn't tell Mom. I knew what she would do--she would make me lay down on the couch and keep me home from school and tell my friends not to come over and play.

I knew I would have to go to the doctor and I didn't want to get any shots (the doctor gives a lot of shots!).

But finally, Mom said my stuffy nose and cough had been around too long and she took me to the doctor anyway. I worried the whole way there. "Will he give me shots? What kind of medicine will I have? Do I have to get shots? Can I go to school tomorrow? I don't want any shots."

The bed news is I was much more sick than Mom knew. And more sick than I knew. The good news is I didn't get any shots and my medicine is YUMMY!!! And I only had to stay home from school ONE day.

So, now I'm feeling better. My ears, nose, and cheeks don't hurt anymore and I can breath through my nose again!

I love feeling better!!!

2 comments:

  1. Brady glad you re feeling better, Love Pop

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sorry you were sick Brady! That's no fun. I don't like being sick either. Your cousin Barrett says he's glad your feeling better so you can play!

    ReplyDelete